Jakarta, the bustling capital of Indonesia, is a cultural melting pot. A diverse mix of traditions, from Javanese and Malay to Arab, Indian, and Dutch swirl together in this megalopolis. The result is a dynamic, lively city with its own intriguing flavor.
Many tourists treat Jakarta as an entry and exit point to Indonesia, but there are a wide range of attractions to enjoy from quirky museums, culinary hotspots and shopping avenues.
Our newsletter this week has many interesting articles on things to see and do in Jakarta:
- Explore Jakarta’s Beautiful Outdoors
- Decoding Jakarta’s 5 Culinary Hotspots
- A Day Trip to Tangkuban Perahu from Jakarta
- 5 Unique Places to Drink Tea in Jakarta
- #WhereToLearn: Art & Crafts in Jakarta
- #MustVisit Shopping Malls in Jakarta!
- List of Museums and Galleries in Jakarta
- 8 Iconic Natural Attractions In and Around Jakarta
- #WhereTo 4 Pottery and Clay Workshops in Jakarta